Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trade with Greg from Nightowl Cards

Just the other day I received another stack of Mariners' cards and Ken Griffey Jr.'s from Greg at Nightowl Cards. The highlight of said lot was a 2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Ichiro Suzuki relic with a navy swatch of M's jersey. This is actually the only Ichiro game-used card in my collection right now, and I love the look of the framed A & G inserts, so I was thrilled to get it; hopefully it won't be my last of the first player in the history of baseball with 9-straight 200+ hit seasons. Greg was the first blogger I ever traded with and it was his blog that inspired me to start my own. He recently celebrated the 1-year anniversary of his blog, and to celebrate, I sent another big stack of Dodgers his way (with plenty of his favorite, Hideo Nomo). Hope you enjoy Greg! Thanks for the great cards!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Glad you enjoyed. I've got to start hitting your player wants. It's hard for me to track down some of those guys. ... Ichiro rocks.

    ReplyDelete