Friday, May 14, 2010

A Much Needed Trade with Reader Dan

I hadn't made a trade in a long time...a really long time (part of that has to do with the fact that I lost every one's addresses when my computer crashed...shoot me an email with your mailing address when you get the time). So it was nice to come home the other day and find that familiar manila envelope of goodness. Dan (of an unknown blog?) contacted me about some of my needs for 2008 UD Masterpieces and sent them my way along with some Griffey and Mariners goodies. Here's the stuff:
2008 UD Masterpieces Cal Ripken Jr. SP: These are gorgeous cards and I am excited to be nearing completion on the set. I still need the following cards ( ) so contact me if you have them and I would love to work out a deal.

2007 Sweetspot Felix Hernandez #570/850: I'm always happy to add a card of one of the best young pitchers in baseball, even if Felix has been a bit inconsistent in the early going of 2010. Thankfully the rest of the team has been picking up the slack with their stellar play.

2008 UD Masterpieces Kenji Johjima Jersey: How bad are the Mariners' catchers this year? Bad enough that I wish we had Kenji Johjima back. On a positive note, I love the design of these cards. Can someone please bring Masterpieces back?

Thanks again for the cards Dan! I'll make sure to send some your way as soon as the Mariners can reel off a two-game winning streak
.

No comments:

Post a Comment