Monday, September 13, 2010

One Pack Break: 2010 Topps 206

Vernon Wells
Orlando Hudson Copper
Andy Pettite
Roy Halladay SP
Derek Jeter
Felix Hernandez Polar Bear Back (the one good thing in the pack)

Thoughts: I wasn't a fan of Topps 206 before today and this pack did little to change my mind about it. Why Topps feels the need to release an Allen & Ginter Jr. is beyond me--Heritage and A & G are enough vintage for one year. The hats off cards are beyond stupid and make a bad looking product even worse. The autograph checklist is terrible for the most part (for some reason, there is a card of Ryan Garko auto card in a Mariners uniform, even though he never played a game for them, and who wants a Garko autograph anyway) and the stickers look even more tacky and out of place than usual. Needless to say, I won't be buying anymore packs. Bring back Upper Deck!

1 comment:

  1. That's one more pack than I've busted. At least you got the King!

    ReplyDelete