Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Day Issue's Collecting Goals for 2011

1) Less retail, more hobby. I don't even want to think how much I spent on blasters and value-packs in 2010. While I have some nice hits to show for it, hobby would have provided quite a bit more bang for the buck. I think I need to start avoiding Target all together.

2) Complete the 2009 Bowman Draft Michael Saunders Rainbow (need x-fractor and superfractor). The x-fractor is #/199 yet I haven't seen one on eBay in months (no luck on COMC either). I would be happy to pay a nice bounty in cards if someone can track this down for me.

3) Buy a jersey card with pinstripe of Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth or Lou Gehrig.

4) Track down the elusive 2000 UD Ovation Ken Griffey Jr. Game-Used Shoe Card.

5) Trade more with fellow bloggers. I know I've let you all down.

6) Send in cards I don't need/want to COMC to trade for cards I do want.

7) Pull a printing plate from a pack. This one might be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment