Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pack Attack: 2010 Bowman Chrome Valu-Pak

Against my better judgment I grabbed a value pack of 2010 Bowman Chrome (3 packs plus 3 green xfractors) and another lone pack for a look at the retail exclusive green xfractors. They look great, but the rest of the cards leave something to be desired. Out of four packs I didn't pull another refractor, even of a veteran, and the odds on this product are astronomical. With Stras-mania in a full-blown recession, this product is going to bottom out in a hurry. I think I'll stick to singles from here on out. Let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to chase down as many of the USA cards as I can just for my oldest son. Other than that, I'm in a case break, so I should get all a bunch of the Rangers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll set aside all USAs for ya Brian. Looking forward to our break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in the green refractors - Sands and Hechevarria - what types of cards would it take to get those two guys.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oof, Laurens beat me to the Sands card. He's one of only 2 guys that you showed that I've heard of!

    ReplyDelete